club teams

2020-2021

Program Summary

Club soccer involves year-round competition, with practices taking place throughout the year except for a one month break in the Summer and Winter. The club runs tryouts at the end of February, so our year effectively runs from March-Feb.

The CSL Fall League and the CalSouth State Cup are the two major competitions that the club participates in and players are expected to be available for all practices and games during these events. 

The Fall League begins around the start of September for every age group and level of play. The State Cup starts at different times depending on age group and level of play, and takes place around Feb-April.

Announcement: Boo Soccer Camp October 30th!  

Practice Schedule

Practices take place at several fields throughout the year, based on availability. All of the fields are based around the Paso Robles and Templeton areas. Each team will be assigned 2 -3 practices/week, in addition to extra specialty training sessions, such as GK training and skills-based training. Please check your team’s TeamSnap Calendar for exact training times, locations and dates.

Travel Information

Legacy United SC, along with most other area clubs, participates in Cal South Fall League and State Cup. Travel depends on the number of teams available to play in the area, and the level of competition a team reaches (higher level competition requires more travel). Travel requirements are completely out of the club’s control and depend on the league groupings made by CalSouth.

Uniforms

New uniforms coming soon! 

Fundraising

Legacy United Soccer Club is requesting donations as prizes for the annual Legacy United Soccer Club Cash Calendar, our biggest dues reduction effort. Last year the donations received helped 100+ players raise a significant amount towards their dues and scholarship fund. LUSC players and their families will see the calendars for a $10 donation, 80% of the money raised by each player will go directly towards player dues or to cover the cost of tournaments and camps. The remaining 20% will go to support the club’s general fund to be used toward player scholarships, field improvements and Coaching Education. Player Dues consist of 10 months of professional coaching, field costs, participation in Coast Fall League and Cal South State Cup. For more information about the Cash Calendar, please contact the club.

Recommended Programs

Training Camp

We currently have 2 on-going Co-Ed training teams for players depending on their age.  One is for those kids who are between the ages of 8 years old – 10 years old and want to learn more about the wonderful sport of soccer. We also have a session for those who are in high school and are interested in improving their soccer skills to get ready for high school soccer.  Both sessions are on Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:30p-7:00p.

Current Legacy Teams

Legacy United Soccer Club offers a variety of club teams. The normal season begins in March and continues to February. Club fees for the 21-22 Fall Season are $80/month or $950/year

Boys:

  • B’07/08
  • B’10/11

Girls:

  • G’04
  • G’05
  • G’07/08
  • G’09

 

Clinics

Coming Soon

Team Managers

Girls ’03/04

Amy Beeman

Boys ’07/08

Debbie Jaeger

Girls ’05

Sherri Vegas

Mary Puentes

Girls ’09

Erin Krilling

Girls ’08

Carly Medeiros

Jackie Pierce

Want to Join The Club?

We look forward to hearing from you!

 

Office Phone

(805) 369-1587

Office Email

contactlusc@gmail.com

Office Location

PO Box 3806, Paso Robles, CA 93446